This beautiful retreat will be held over seven days and six nights at the stunning Udara Bali Yoga, Detox, and Spa.
This will be a small personalized and intimate group, with a maximum of 8-10 attendees.
Commencing on Sunday 1st March and concluding on Saturday, 7th March 2020.
Confirmation cut off date is 30/06/2019
• 6 Nights Accommodation (Check-in 14:00, Check-out 12:00)
• 7-day Full juice cleanse consisting of several daily fresh organic cold-pressed juices, smoothies and evening soups
• All daily detox herbs & supplements
• All daily coconut water and herbal teas
• Unlimited Alkaline Water
• One break the fast meal on the last day
• 2 one on one Personal Coaching sessions
• One letting go, mindfulness and self-love group session
• Daily care by Udaras Wellness Coaches
• 2-3 daily Yoga sessions in different styles (such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Aerial and more)
• 2-3 Meditation Sessions
• Three water activities in one of the swimming pools (Water Yoga, Water Aerobics or Floating)
• One private Water Healing Treatment (known as Watsu)
• 4 Balinese full body oil massages
• Unlimited access to Sauna
• Unlimited access to the Steam room
• Unlimited access to Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pools
• Three self-administered coffee enemas
• 1 Colonic Hydrotherapy Session
• Excursion to a special Holy Water Cleansing Ritual at a Sacred Temple
• Nutrition Lecture delivered by Nutritionist about health, detox, nutrition
• Udara Health Detox Program Handbook
• Gift Bottle for Alkaline Water
• Free use of Vintage Bicycles
• One Way Airport Transfer (return trip)
• Return Flights
• One Way Airport Transfer to Udara
• Travel/Health insurance
• Clothes laundering
• Optional extras (e.g., spa treatment facials, body masks, etc.) These are available but are not included in the detox package. Optional spa treatments will be up to you to book on-site.
Terms and Conditions
• No discounts will be offered for guests/participants arriving later than planned or leaving before the end of the program.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking, and the deposit will need to be paid within three business days of the invoice date (you may pay in full if you prefer)
• All paperwork (Coaching agreement and T’s & C’s) will need to be completed, signed and returned to me at time of payment (this is a standard requirement for all clients)
• The remaining balance will be required to be paid in full within six weeks before the commencement of retreat.
• If you are unable to attend for any reason AFTER your deposit has been paid or you have paid in full, you may transfer your booking to a friend before January 12th, 2020. Attendee name changes will incur a $55 admin fee and can only be amended after the Coaching Agreement has been completed and returned to me by the new participant.
• The schedule given to you by Udaras wellness coaches is a guide. You’re not obligated to do 2-3 yoga sessions a day – only what you’re able to do. The idea is to “push” yourself, not kill yourself 😊 (although you’d be surprised what you’re capable of when you stop telling yourself “you can’t”)
Food Allergies and Intolerances
• If you have specific dietary allergies/ intolerances, this is to be detailed in the paperwork emailed to you when you join the detox and also discussed upon arrival with the Wellness Coaches at Udara.
PLEASE NOTE: There are very limited spaces available.